Home Brewing Basic - Coffee Brewing 101
This product is currently sold out.
Coffee Brewing 101 is a fun, interactive home brewing class that explores the fundamentals of coffee brewing. Our goal is to get you brewing amazing coffee at home!
In this 2 hours class:
- We will teach you how to optimize your brew with water ratio, grind size, equipment, and brewing techniques such as pour over, french press, and Aeropress.
- Learn how to taste coffee that is under-extracted, properly extracted, over-extracted, fresh vs pre-ground, and how to correct your brew.
- Taste coffee brewing with different techniques. Take home some sample bags and try them out at home.
- 10% off all coffee and equipment
- Bring all the coffee questions, enjoy chatting with other coffee enthusiasts, and have fun at the class.
Saturday June 22: 3:30PM ~ 5:30PM
Maximum of 8 people per class
Minimum of 3 people per class - subjected to cancellation if the minimum number of participant is not met.