Guatemala Finca El Tambor - Washed
This variant is currently sold out
Farmers: Finca El Tambor "The Drum" - Victor Calderon
Variety: Red Bourbon, Pache, Caturra
Elevation: 1750 Meters above sea level
Tasting Notes: Orange | Grape | Cocoa
Pour over tasting notes: Oragne and Cocoa aroma, grape, raisins, almond notes, cocoa and nutty finish.
340 g & 2.5kg Wholebean
More about El Tambor and Victor Calderon
The Calderon Family purchased El Tambor from the previous owner in 2001 and Victor Calderon is leading his families and staffs to produce excellent coffee using biodynamic organic practices without the use of chemicals.
El Tambor has a distinguished record in the Cup of Excellence, winning awards in 2007, 2015, 2017, and 2018.
- Area: 211 ha
- Type of soil: Loamy-Clay
- Altitude Range: 1750 + MASL
- Shade Trees: Inga, Manzana, Gravelia, Avocado
- Harvest season: December to March
- Drying process: Sun dried on patios, 12 - 20 days
- Mill: Wet and Dry
- Annual production: 17 tonnes
- Average Temperature: 23°C
- Annual Rainfall: 1,300 mm
- Relative Humidity: 15%