Fellow - Stagg EKG Electric Kettle | PRO
The Stagg EKG PRO is the evolution to Fellow's signature pour-over kettle. It has fully customizable brew settings, precision temperature and pouring control, and access to powerful updates over WiFi.
- Schedule: Set your kettle to reach a specific temperature at a specific time.
- Guide Mode: Not sure where to begin? Pick a preset temperature for different coffee brewing styles and types of tea.
- Altitude: Prevent boiling over by setting the altitude for your location.
- Adjustable Hold Mode: Keep your water hot for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
- Chime + volume control: Hear when your water is ready. Turn it on or off and decide how loud.
- Units: Pick Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Pre-Boil: Boil at max temperature to sanitize before dropping to your target temperature.
- Language: Choose English, French, and Spanish.
- Clock: Go analog or digital.
- WiFi: Get the latest features through WiFi upgrades using the Fellow app.
This 120V electric coffee kettle is only compatible with outlets in the US and Canada.
Walnut Kettle Care:
Because wood is a natural product it is prone to drying and warping. Wood components that are exposed to high heat and moisture, such as the lid pull and handle, may eventually dry out and crack (like repeatedly putting a cutting board in a dishwasher). To prevent this, we recommend periodically applying mineral oil to the lid pull & handle once per month - and buffing with a soft cloth. It’s also good practice to do this any time you notice the wood feeling especially dry.