Coffee Appreciation Tasting - France and Italy #2
This variant is currently sold out
We recently got some coffee from France and Italy and we would like to share them with you. For this tasting, we would like for everyone who attends to bring in non-perishable food items for the food banks or monetary donation for the food bank.
How it works:
There are 4 spots available in each time slot. Please see the drop down menu for time and availability. The tasting will last about 30-45 minutes. We will taste 4 coffees that will be prepared in a pour over and share between the group, and one special drink (espresso-based or another pour over). Each person will get approximately 2.5-3 oz of each coffee. Please check each tasting # for more information.
Please contact us if you have more than a group of 4 so that we could accommodate you better.
Tasting #2: All Pour Over
1. Ethiopia Egu Abaya - Guji Natural - Heirlooms - Hexagone Coffee Roaster - Paris, France
2. Nicaragua - Washed - Torrefazione Cannaregio Roaster - Venice, Italy
3. Ethiopia Worka - Sidamo Washed - Peach Apricot Black Tea- Ditta Artigianale Coffee Roaster, Badia Al Pino, Italy
4. Columbia La Estrella - Mokka Natural - Tomato, Plum, Red Currant - His Majesty The Coffee Roaster - Villasanta, Italy
5. Ethiopia Nensebo Lot 04 Competition Series - Natural - Strawberry, Blue Berry, Lime, Apricot, Mango - Gardelli Coffee Roaster - Forli, Italy
6. End - Any Rogue Wave Coffee drink if you need more caffeine.