Coffee Appreciation Tasting - France and Italy #1
This variant is currently sold out
We recently got some coffee from France and Italy and we would like to share them with you. For this tasting, we would like for everyone who attends to bring in non-perishable food items for the food banks or monetary donation for the food bank.
How it works:
There are 4 spots available in each time slot. Please see the drop down menu for time and availability. The tasting will last about 30-45 minutes. We will taste 4 coffees that will be prepared in a pour over and share between the group, and one special drink (espresso-based or another pour over). Each person will get approximately 2.5-3 oz of each coffee. Please check each tasting # for more information.
Please contact us if you have more than a group of 4 so that we could accommodate you better.
Tasting #1: 4 Pour overs and 1 Macchiato
1. Colombia Finca Bella Vista - Washed - Torrefazione Cannaregio Roaster - Venice, Italy
2. Kenya Kamwangi Peaberry - Washed - KB Coffee Roaster - Paris - France
3. Ethiopia Haro Wachu - Heirloom - Fully Washed - Pink grapefruit, White peach, Lemon tea - His Majesty The Coffee Roaster - Villasanta, Italy
4. El Salvador Divina Providencia - Orange Bourbon micro lot - Natural - Vanilla / Plum / Mandarin / Persimmons / Cocoa - Gardelli Coffee Roasters - Forli, Italy
5. His Majesty The Coffee Special Edition Christmas Espresso Blend - Papua New Guinea, Arusha & Blue Mountain - washed, Columbia Caturra Washed, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Heirloom - washed. - Dark chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, and Caramel - Villasanta, Italy
6. End - Any Rogue Wave Coffee drink if you need more caffeine