1ZPRESSO - JX-Pro
This product is currently sold out.
Restock Jan 13th - Order now - Ship Jan 13th
1Zpresso JX-pro manual coffee grinder - Suitable for Pour-over and espresso with 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and fine adjustment dial design.
Free Expedited Shipping to USA and Canada with all 1Zpresso grinder
Equipped with 10 numbers and 40 clicks per rotation for exceptional grind precision. Each complete rotation adjusts the grind by 0.5mm, and each click shifts the grind size by 12.5 microns. The JX-Pro is equipped with a top adjustment dial for simple and accessible grind adjustment.
Comfortable grip, easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for comfortable grip.
- 10 numbers on the dial, and 30 clicks/rotation.
- Quick-Disassembly Design.
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steel conical burr, the same as the JX grinder. It has internal fixing between burr and central shaft which translates to no burr wobble for better grind consistency.
1Zpresso JX-pro Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush
Weight: ~780g (1.7lb)
Dimension: 18 x 13 x 5.7 cm
Ground Capacity: 30-35 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be clean with dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.