1ZPRESSO - ZP6 Special
All 1Zpresso grinders come with a small bag of seasoning beans and 2 coffee samples to get your started.
1Zpresso ZP6 Special Manual Coffee Grinder. This grinder is specifically made to bring out the highest clarity of flavours in your pour-over brew. It has 48mm Hexagonal Stainless Steel burrs and a finer adjustment-dial design. This grinder comes with a Cylinder Bag. The ZP6 special grinder uses the same body as the K-pro.
1Zpresso ZP6 uses the same adjustment as the K-Pro/K-max/K-plus adjustment ring, which is a 2018 Red Dot Design Award Winner. The External Adjustment Ring allows for intuitive and quick adjustments to your preferred grind setting! The adjusting mechanism is similar to what you would expect from an electric grinder.
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks for grind precision when you need it most. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns . The ZP6 is equipped with a top adjustment dial for easy grind adjustment. This is different from the original ZP6.
Specialized "ZP6 Hexagonal 48mm burr"
With the ZP6 burr, this grinder is designed to specifically bring out the best clarity in pour over coffee by producing a stunningly consistent grind.
Comfortable grip, easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steel burr. The shaft is affixed to the outer case of the grinder which prevents burr wobble. This means the burr cannot come out of place and the gap between the burrs cannot fluctuate. This ensures better grind consistency.
1Zpresso ZP6 Special manual coffee grinder, comes with cleaning brush.
Weight: ~750g (1.65lb)
Dimension: 19.5 x 15 x 5.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 30-35 g - depending on bean type / size
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
First brew recommendation: We recommend trying out grind setting at 4.5 - 5.0 as your starting point for a 15g brew.