1ZPRESSO - K-Pro - Dark Metal Blue
1ZPRESSO - K-Pro - Dark Metal Blue version comes with Cylinder Carrying Case or Travel case.
All 1Zpresso grinders comes with a small bag of seasoning beans and 2 coffee samples to get your started.
The 1Zpresso K-Pro manual coffee grinder is suitable for pour overs and espresso. It has 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and a fine-adjustment dial design.
1Zpresso K-Pro adjustment ring is a Red Dot Design Award Winner 2018. 1Zpresso K-PRO Series Manual Coffee Grinder, the first time we made the specialty External Adjustment Ring, allows for the intuitive and quick to adjust to your preferred grind setting! Like you would expect from an electric grinder.
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks to get grind precision when you needed it most. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns . The is equipped with top adjustment dial for easy grind adjustment.
With the K Burr, hand grinding your coffee no longer has to equate to a hassle, but to something you enjoy. Start with a medium-coarse grind for pour overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency, excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
Comfortable grip and easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr. The shaft is affixed to the outer case of the grinder which prevents burr wobble. This means the burr cannot come out of place and the gap between the burrs cannot fluctuate. This ensures better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-pro Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber
Weight: ~750g (1.65lb)
Dimension: 19.5 x 15 x 5.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 30-35 g - depending on bean type / size
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.