1ZPRESSO - K-Plus
All 1Zpresso grinders comes with a small bag of seasoning beans and 2 coffee smples to get your started.
The 1Zpresso K-Plus manual coffee grinder is suitable for pour-over and espresso with 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and finer adjustment-dial design.
1Zpresso K-Plus adjustment ring is a Red Dot Design Award Winner 2018. 1Zpresso K-Plus Series Manual Coffee Grinder is the first time we made the special External Adjustment Ring which allows for intuitive and quick adjustment to your preferred grind setting! Like you would expect from an electric grinder.
Please Note: K-Plus in brown and Grey is discontinued.
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks for grind precision. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns. The K-Plus is equipped with a top adjustment dial for accessible and simple grind adjustment.
The goal of the K Burr is to give you a hand grinder that is efficient and enjoyable to use - getting a great grind should not be a hassle. Start with medium-coarse grind for pour-overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency and excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
K-Plus Grinder comes with Magnetic Catch Cup:
Using the open catch cup fiting/cap, removal of the cup is easy and quick by roating in any direction. This allow for easier removal than twist tread cup.
Comfortable grip and easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Heptagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr. The shaft is affixed to the outer case of the grinder which prevents burr wobble. This means the burr cannot come out of place and the gap between the burrs cannot fluctuate. This ensures better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-Plus Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, carring case
Weight: ~800g (1.76lb)
Dimension: 18.6 x 15 x 6.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 35-40 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be clean with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- the burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.