1ZPRESSO - K-Max
All 1Zpresso grinders come with a small bag of seasoning beans and 2 sample coffees to get you started. The K-Max grinder comes in a Cylinder Case.
1Zpresso K-Max manual coffee grinder is suitable for both pour-overs and espresso due to its 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and finer adjustment-dial design. The K-Max is a combination of the K-Pro and K-Plus grinders with a slimmer magnetic catch cup (no blind shaker set).
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks for grind precision. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns. The K-Max is equipped with a top adjustment dial for accessible and simple grind adjustment.
The goal of the K Burr is to give you a hand grinder that is efficient and enjoyable to use. Getting a great grind should not be a hassle. Start with medium-coarse grind for pour-overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency and excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
K-Max Grinder comes with Magnetic Catch Cup:
Using the open catch cup fiting/cap, removal of the cup is easy and quick by rotating in any direction. This allows for easier removal than a twisted tread cup.
It has a comfortable grip that is easy to grind and is a good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Heptagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr. The shaft is affixed to the outer case of the grinder which prevents burr wobble. This means the burr cannot come out of place and the gap between the burrs cannot fluctuate. This ensures better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-Max Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, carring case
Weight: ~700g (1.56lb)
Dimension: 19.3 x 14 x 6.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 35-40 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
Content: 1Zpresso K-Max, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, 1zpresso Cylinder Case.
- do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- the burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and damage the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.