1ZPRESSO - JX-Pro
All 1Zpresso grinders come with a small bag of seasoning beans and 2 sample coffees to get your started.
The 1Zpresso JX-pro manual coffee grinder is suitable for pour-overs and espresso. It has 48mm Stainless Steel burrs and a fine-adjustment dial design.
Equipped with 10 numbers and 40 clicks per rotation for exceptional grind precision. Each complete rotation adjusts the grind by 0.5mm, and each click shifts the grind size by 12.5 microns. The JX-Pro is equipped with a top adjustment dial for simple and accessible grind adjustment.
It has a comfortable grip, is easy to grind and is a good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for comfortable grip.
- 10 numbers on the dial, and 30 clicks/rotation.
- Quick-Disassembly Design.
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steel conical burrs. These burrs are the same as the JX grinder. It has an internal fixing between burr and central shaft which translates to no burr wobble for better grind consistency.
1Zpresso JX-pro manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush
Weight: ~780g (1.7lb)
Dimension: 18 x 13 x 5.7 cm
Ground Capacity: 30-35 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, air blower, or other grinder-specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping to USA and Canada when we are able to, excluding some rural area and territories.