1ZPRESSO - JE-Plus
All 1Zpresso grinders comes with a small bag of season beans and 2 sample coffees to get your start.
1Zpresso JE-Plus portable manual coffee grinder - The 47mm Itamill coated high carbon steel burrs are produced specifically to achieve a consistent and fine espresso grind. The burrs are fixed and secured to the central shaft to prevent burr wobble.
Equipped with 10 numbers and 40 clicks per rotation for exceptional grind precision. Each complete rotation adjusts the grind by 0.5mm, and each click shifts the grind size by 12.5 microns. The JE-Plus is equipped with a top adjustment dial for accessible and easy grind adjustment, just like the JX-Pro.
Comes with magnetic catch cup! Allows for easier removal by twisting the catch in any direction. Easily release the grounds directly into your portafilter by using the quick bottom release.
Comfortable grip, easy to grind and solid weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for a comfortable hold.
- 10 numbers on the dial, and 30 clicks/rotation.
- Quick-Disassembly Design.
- Hexagonal 48mm Itamill coated high carbon steel conical burrs optimize the crush and grind for espresso. It has internal fixing between burr and central shaft which mean no burr wobble for better grind consistency.
1Zpresso JE-plus Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, carrying case
Weight: ~840g (1.85lb)
Dimension: 18 x 13 x 6.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 35-40 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablets.
- The burrs of the grinder are calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please exert caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as it is part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.